Reviews (871)Awesome seller who actually sent what he said he was going to send as the giveaway lol there are so many scammy sellers on whatnot but this guy is definitely not one of them! highly recommend this guy and his stream! One of my sugar squishys came broken. Other than that I got everything I expected!
Awesome show and great seller! I am very happy with my items. Will definitely be back for more. Thank you! 😊 Very happy with my order. I really loved the vibe in your show and my package is awesome! I had an issue with the tracking (USPS issue) and seller was super responsive and helpful. Thank you so much for everything! Will definitely order again. Not much air inside but I think that makes this unique and better in a way. It is very satisfying while you maneuver, and move the little beads inside. But it’s not just the feeling, it’s the noise that it makes as well, it’s quite satisfying. Thank you. TY for the squishy givvy! Amazing show! I got my package on time, and with everything that I ordered. I appreciate you guys 🫶🏽 this right here is a great seller. received my items in a fair amount of time even with the delay which isn't sellers fault. I love all my items. he now has me hooked on speks. if u don't have one your sleepin. wake up go get ya one. lflexcollects gotcha covered. I also love the lil spider I love my free POP thank you so much!!
Best items for the best prices 💪🫶 Product as shown and described! Happy kiddo💚 Free pop I won great packaging 🔥 pop Thank you for the Needoh!!!