Reviews (92)Great price fast shipping and friendly streamer Awesome card! Fast shipping! Always a great show, super fast shipping and great cards! Great transaction, beautiful cards tysm! 💙✨🫶🏼You’re welcome! Thank you! 😊 Thank you!!You’re welcome ☺️, thanks thank you again for the great cards !! fast shipping card is perfect thank you! Thank you so much!!! I got such cute cuties in my giveaway! Thank you for the review! Glad you enjoyed them. 🙂 Thanks it’s the last I needed for the master set! Wonderful show wonderful purchase Thank you sooooooo much! Had fun doing business with you 🙏🏼 Arrived in timely fashion
Awesome seller! 10/10 great prices and fast shipping My item just finally got here thank you It was
I thought it was real
Not sure what’s you’re talking about.. Everything sold is 100% authentic. Second time I purchased! Thank you so much for doing business with me. 🤝🏽 Really appreciate you and you guys should check here livestreams out! They’re the best.Appreciate you always showing up on my streams 🫶🏼 Received item safely and ships relatively fast as well! I really recommend this seller 🙏🏼 She’s the best!!! Great show! Awesome host! Cards exactly as described and shown! Packaged perfectly! Will be back for future shows! 🔥 Card's came in good condition fast shipping. Loved the Thank You note & amazing detail to secured packaging! Great prices & beautiful quality cards! 💜💜✨✨