Reviews (251)Love, love, love each treasure!! Thank You for the giveaway Always great items at great prices and very well packaged!
Awesome playing card decks!! Great condition! My order arrived really quick as well! Will definitely purchase from this seller again! Beautiful tin and two pairs of salt / pepper shakers in excellent condition! Packaging was fabulous, thank you for an awesome transaction. Packaged REALLY well!! Thank you, I love it all so much!! Always great items and great prices! 💕 Absolutely loved getting this item today! Items arrived quickly and as described. Great seller. Unique pieces at a great price point. Very elk packed. Just as advertised. Very pleased Loved these. Just like my mom's from when I was a kid. Quick shipping, packaged well. Would buy from again. So cute. Packed well and fast Super cute! Packed well! 5 stars
Shipped fast! Packaged well! I love it!! Thank you!! Thank you so much! So happy with my items! My first ever Elf Knee Hugger! Yaay! I always get outbid at a ridiculous cost. Thank you so much!🥰 fantastic shopping and packaging all my items were well protected. thank you arrived quickly and I'm enjoying my purchase. Thank you so much.