Reviews (92)fast shipping and beautiful item!! Absolutely perfect! Thank you!!!!! 1 all busted up! small brown crock. So much better in person! Thank you for packing so well Love it Love the items, exactly what I thought they’d be. The coffee canister was damaged and the flour canister is coming apart also but I think it happened in shipping since the photos before shipping didn’t show any damage. The shipping box was in pretty rough shape when I received it. Overall happy with everything, just wish USPS wasn’t so rough 😵💫 The tin and bells are SO good! The tin is so much prettier in person! Thank you! Great purchase! Item was exactly as described, shipped quickly, and packaged very well. Everything arrived safely and I’m very happy with my purchase. I would definitely purchase from this seller again! Everything was well packed and exactly what I had expected...thx Always love all my items from this shop!! Everything was packaged to arrive safe!! Fast shipping! Thanks!! Great packaging and fast shipping!
Everything was packed and wrapped up well. 🫶🏻 I love that the cookbooks were wrapped separately in their own packaging too. Such a sweet plate! Thank you! fast shipping, package very well, exactly what I expected thank you Everything arrived safely, beautifully wrapped, and exactly as described. Great prices and a wonderful buying experience He's perfect!! Thank you 🩷 Love waking up to her show in the morning! Abby and her mother find very unique pieces and are both the sweetest. Definitely recommend! Very friendly host. Nice experience and will definitely use again. Love everything as usual !! Thanks for packaging everything so well also Oil lamp is beautiful. Packed very well. Wonderful seller! Everything was packed very well. Thank you!!