Reviews (118)Amazing Givey, From an amazing Whatnot Friend basket in wonderful condition, love the salt cellars. winning the giveaway was a wonderful bonus. Stay Fantastic 💪 extraordinary seller, exceptional shipping, and five star items!!! you have a repeat buyer in Me!!!! Thank you 🙏 Loved it!! And with the box!!! item arrived well packaged, intact and as described. thank you!likemotherlikedaughter_shannonSeller
I hope you enjoy it. Like I said on the show it made me. Think of my grandfather and his love for fishy I love this newer seller! I will be ordering again soon!🤩 Beautiful piece…great show. Item packed & shipped with care. Thanks again. 🌸 Shipped quickly and was packaged well. Thank you ladies…perfect addition to my compact collection!! Everything is great. Thank you! Beautiful piece! Was packaged so well. Great selection! Such a beautiful piece. Fast shipping! And my giveaway!!!!!Whaaatttt?!?! Amazing. Thank you so much for Fast shipping. Packaged well. One of my favorite sellers! Thank you friend! Thank you so much, you are amazing!! This seller has become one of my favorite!! They always have a great show with unique / awesome treasures! Packed protectively and shipped quickly! Follow bookmark and support them!