Reviews (488)Seller went above and beyond in shipping!! Definitely will be ordering more from him! Hit a cool Eric Swann in the free pack worth about 12 bucks! Appreciate it!🤘 Great show, fast shipping and well packaged. Thank you. You’re the best brother. Love the show. Who Dey All Dey. The best right here ppl better check this guy out good ppl.God Bless I bought a couple packs of 25 donruss football, hit a Caleb Williams, Bomb squad! good stuff So those Halloween packs are absolutely worthless . I just checked an order I bought from target before and you can buy a whole bag with 20 packs of cards for $5 .. so paying $8 plus tax and shipping was rough but I played the game cause it was a cool thing . Maybe next time do something else instead of those ??? . I would love to play again but those Halloween pack of cards are worth nothing . Will leave 5 stars cause shipping was fast and packaged properly and I really did enjoy the game just not those kinda pack of cards next time … thank you ..☺️ Very fast shipping! Excellent streamer, will recommend to my friends thank you very much great show thank you very much very good seller and a very fun show sucks to leave such a bad review for a person who seems to be a good person but I never received any package and I spend arround 120 on a break to not receive anything so bid at your own risk the seller said he would make it right but looks like ill be waiting a wile for a refund and not the cards I paid for i was told to be patient that the package will show up but I talked to 3 different people at post office and was told the package wasn't ever dropped off this is just my experience so good luck Yessah Mahaloz bradda! Solid!