Reviews (1,048)IM A PWINCESSSSS cause I bought from the Palace!!!!! First purchase from Lisa and def will be back. AMAZING FITS!!!! And very very kind seller. Do yourself a favor and get one of her sonny fits!!! ✨🪽🩵 Thank you for the amazing givvy pen, you are so talented and your livestream was so fun to watch!! Definitely recommend 🫶🏼🪽 Thanks for everything, I love it! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
She has the cutest custom fits amongst other things. Super sweet seller, will always come back. Had a small hiccup with my order and she jumped right on to resolve it. TYSM BABE. 🖤 Thank you for the givy and cute 🥰 outfit!!! Thank you for all my spooky fits and the extras! Love going to hangout with you and I’m glad we’re friends 🫶🏻 I absolutely adore this seller! amazing products, attention to detail is present in her work, we are repeat customers! Thank you for the outfit 🫶🏼🤗🫶🏼🤗 Packaged so nicely! In love with my Halloween fits!! 🍂😍😍😍 The cutest Halloween outfits! I love them, thanks! The best Sonny Angel fits! I love the bat wing fit! Thank you so much! 😊🫶💚 thank you so much! the fits are UNREALLLL! 💕✨ I love the little fit!! Super cute 💙The seller is also very sweet 😇!!! Thank you so much for all the cute outfits and givy’s!! I appreciate you very much. ✨🫶🏽🤗 Amazing seller & super cute outfits!! Thank you , love it 💛♥️✨ such a cute and thoughtful givy! so much detail 😍 Thank you for the cutie outfit and stickers!!! I loveeeee All the outfits came out amazing! Arrived quickly! So very cute and great quality! Thanks for everything and the fast shipping Quality items, packaged beautifully! Thank you so much for the cute fit!