Reviews (546)Do yourself a favor and check out this fabulous seller! Love everything as always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ I loved everything. thank you ❤️ Loved e everything! Thanks so much for a fun shopping experiencence. I love all of the little treasures I found in your shop!! Thanks for a laid back shopping experience - such a pleasure shopping with you. Super cute pieces love! Great seller!! Hey there! It was so much fun shopping with you! Thank you for all the beautiful goodies, I loved everything!! See you soon! ☺️ Ty everything is so cute❤️❤️ You want to shop here! Beautiful and unique items. Personable and fun hostess. Fast shipping and carefully packaged. Awesome love the bracelets! Thank you! I think this was my first purchase from this seller and it was a great experience! I nearly passed out at how perfect my trinket box was packaged, it arrived safely and is STUNNING!!! Highly recommend Tabitha, she’s literally the best. What a great show. Great fun. Fun seller. Love what I bought Love everything girl 💕❤️💕❤️ Everything was perfect thank you so much Thanks so much for the beautiful jewelry jewelry. I loved it all!!♥️ Love all the jewelry I purchased! Beautiful unique finds at great prices! Thank you for the givvy 🥰 Even though the exterior box was badly crushed thanks to @lilcountrylilhippie careful packaging all my beautiful bundle items were protected. This bundle just like every other bundle purchase was 10/10! The BEST jewelry & seller!!! Wonderful Seller * 🙏 thank you so Very much 4 free Gift !!! So happy with my purchase! Seller shipped my order quickly and packaged it with care. She even included a little gift. Thank you so much!