Reviews (232)It all arrived safe and unbroken and everything is accounted for. Thank you and would by from this seller again. Great sale price and good miniatures! Awesome figures at great prices. Delivered quickly. Could not ask for more Great minis. Delivered quickly. Always a pleasure. Awesome prints!! So thankful for the custom models as well Great seller and has best respond time great minis, fast shipping, What more could u ask for! Great show and great seller takes care of everything and has great deals sSuch amazing minis! He always has unique fun finds and will find new ones when asked. He was able to make a mini I had been searching for years. Another amazing set of minis. Much appreciated man already got it primed now time for paint Badass minis as always! Thank you Awesome seller every time the minis are made with great quality material! Excellent reliable seller The fastest shipping I’ve ever seen on this app package was perfect and the miniatures looked amazing 10/10 cant wait to get to painting this shady little town spot 1 piece got their weapon knocked off but I might be able to fix it... otherwise perfectly done. Fast shipping as well. thank you. Hey there Bigsak, feel free to shoot me a message with a picture, or description of the mini that got broken and I’ll get you a new one printed and shipped out ASAP!