Reviews (393)Very nice condition and COA!!! Wow. This was a really nice bag. it cane exactly as expected!
Thank you so much for your feedback! 💕 We’re thrilled the items arrived exactly as expected! If there’s anything we can do to earn that 5th star next time, please let us know! Gods bless! Fastest shipping ever! Love my new purse and wallet ! Excellent seller fantastic prices! Absolutely LOVE!!!! Thank you 🙏 Thank you so much for the LV cable guitar strap! Beautiful, as shown and described in the live show! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great bag awesome price fast shipping Beautiful bag! Good condition and good price! Thank you I received my bag so fast and it is so beautiful thank you so much. I highly recommend this seller.! Such a great seller! I thought I processed the review previously but seems like I did not. Everything was as described and in great condition. Loved everything. Beautiful piece. Great seller Beautiful bags I’m very pleased A++++++ Seller so happy with purchase. Great streamer also!!! The item is better than seen in the live show. Shop with confidence! Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks brand new! I have purchased a few bags from Ofelia, (seller) and each bag gets better and better! None of them looked used! Only seller I will purchase from, oh and the shipping is EXTREMELY fast! Thank you, Ofelia for another great purse! 👛 Perfect & in really good condition, thank you 😊 Loved my purchase. Exactly as described and reasonable prices! Will purchase from this seller again. Great purse with the dust bag! Great priceBetter than expected! Love it can’t wait to use it! Thanks!! Item is exactly as described, still so much life to it! Shipping is so fast. Will definitely buy from her again. More power…