Reviews (267)Amazing stream and streamer! Always fantastic packaging and shipping. Buy with confidence and get some cool cards!Appreciate you brother 🤝🤝 Very fast delivery! Arrived well packaged! Fast shipping, thank you for the card will be buying again and also good show and host.! 👏🏻 Really happy about this card. Thank you! great seller, great shipping and the way it was packaged. everything looks great and like my givey too. Thanks. Excellent card great shipping and fast thank you!!! A++++ highly recommended and appreciated!!!! Best person on this app! Always brings fun and makes me laugh and smile. Follow Jean!!!!! 3 words for Jean. BEST STREAMER EVER! I am telling you to stop by his streams not asking but telling you. Jean thanks for everything man you are the best! I’ll see you at all your future streams! Fantastic show quality shipping I would highly recommend this stream Awesome seller fast shipping great packaging definitely will be back for more Awesome deals tysm! Jean, you are the best person in whatnot, thank you so much for all the fun streams and giving me great deals and givvys. I love seeing that you have a stream coming up because you always make me smile and bring joy. Thank you Jean for all the great moments we’ve had on your streams. Great seller! Nice show. I enjoyed it and all of the great cards. Thank you for the awesome givvy, my son loves the card! Arrived quickly and in good packaging.