Reviews (721)Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much!! Fast shipping, carefully packed, always super unique item to fawn over. Thank you so much! Loki is the happiest pupper ever with his “bunny” 🤣 Great seller!Awesome shows! Awesome Seller, A++, Thank You! Such fast shipping!! Loved all my wonderful treasures! Thank you Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much!! Everything was perfect!!!! Thank you so much!! love all my goodies, see you again soon! 💕 Fast shipping, always unusual and fun items to shop! Thank you so much ! I’m obsessed with all of the stamp letters!!! Thank you so much, my friend!!!!! Fast shipping, very carefully packaged. Love everything I get from here! Always a surprise what Kristin will show next. Thank you so much! thank you so much!!! amazing pieces and the rabbit is in such good condition! Thank you su much for the skull. It was everything I expected and more. I will be ordering more soon. Thank you Never know what you’re going to find! Love Lilly’s creations and spirit! FANTASTIC deal on my 2 lambos! Fast shipping with everything packed to arrive in perfect condition. You'll want to BUY from @lillylouisevintageandmore on Whatnot. Until their next show, I hope you can stay home to shop!! Fast shipping and always something I have to have! Thank you so much for always thinking of me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Everything was great. Thank you! A+++++ love the resin marble skulls! tysm ❤️ I love everything so much! Thank you! Fast shipping, always amazing handmade resin pieces! Thank you She so funny and great seller. I enjoy her shows