Reviews (27)Very well packaged, finally arrived after 10 days in transit,… I’m not sure how many survived, maybe all, for sure some. I know not sellers fault for delay, thank you so much. cute little ramshorns came in, love their colors! great customer service and fast shipping, thank you magical :) Opened up the package to horrible smelling water. And rotten plant. Stunk up my whole house Hey there! I’m so sorry you had this experience! I wish you had reached out to me so I could have helped you! Thank you so much for everything again magical I appreciate you🫶Love my snails This was my first purchase on whatnot and it was an amazing experience. The order was shipped in a timely manner and arrived healthy without any issues. looks amazing and I love it!!!!! beautifully done Arrived alive thank you very much! Will be buying again! TYVM not happy they were crushed and no longer aliveOh my goodness! I’m so sorry! I wish you would have messaged me about your order so I could have done something about it! Thank you deary lovey friend 🤍🫶My snails are so pretty Great transaction, fast delivery, great seller! A+++ was a little worried but everything looked amazing !!! Impeccable packaging, beautiful healthy shrimp. Thank you so much my lovely queen I appreciate it!🫶 Perfect quantity! And healthy plants! I will likely be ordering again ❤️ Shrimp arrived happy, healthy and with eggs! Seller had good communication and packaged everything with care, 100% recommended !!!