Reviews (1,822)Always the best stuff!
Also tons of lululemon goodies!! Everything is above expectations. Fast delivery and great hosts. Thank you guys as always and thank you so much for the extras for my niece! She was so happy and couldn’t believe I found the Halloween dumpling. Love these guys they make us feel like family in every live
Derek & Melissa are honest sellers with quality items at more than fair prices and fast secure shipping. Swipe>bid>buy with complete confidence! Always receive the cleanest, cutest, comfiest stuff! If you have kids- this is your go to show always quality merchandise and fast delivery. Great items! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always great stuff! My favorite Sunday night show Always great quality and fast shippimg. THE BEST! #1 this couple is hilarious to watch. #2 these items are always in excellent condition. #3 ultimate giveaways! Lululemon jacket?! I loved Derek’s coat show! Amazing stuff & amazing prices. 10/10 quality Great deals on name brands, fast shipping. The best place to shop on a Sunday night! My favorite Sunday night show every week! I always get the best deals on clothes for all 3 of my kids and the shows are always super fun! Thank you so much! great seller, great prices thank you! Excellent quality always premium brands. Great prices,great quality and brands. Best live to watch Amazing service. Came quickly and was everything I wanted and more . Highly recommend!!! Always quality merchandise.