Reviews (949)Arrived quickly, packed well. Always a fun chill stream and a great time! Love the cards, and my order arrived super fast. Awesome seller, great vibes, and I’ll definitely be back for more. Thanks again!
Condition looked a lot better when presented on screen. With no verbal or written descrip of condition, hard to argue what I bought isnt what i paid for.
Overall, happy with the cards and purchase, but would have appreciated more condition transparency.Thank you! Arrived quickly and as described. Thank you! thank you for baby shiny ponyta! Thank you so much!! Received my card in perfect condition!! Truly appreciate it!!
LFG!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great deals fast shipping thank you 😊 Fast shipping as always. Well packaged Great cards for a Great price 1 card I would consider as heavy play. Really cool card very happy with my purchase Very happy with my purchase. Came in a very timely manner and was exactly what I ordered Fast shipping. Very well packaged. Thank you for the cards!! Appreciate you 💯🔥🤙🏽🤙🏽 great streamer, well packaged and quick shipping Received super fast. Packaged very securely.