Reviews (115)Lily is an amazing streamer! She has some really amazing cards, you can’t sleep on them! Her shipping is extremely fast and secured ❤️🔥❤️🔥🔥🔥 10/10 would recommend and I will ALWAYS come back for more 🤩🤩 Excellent everything thank u! arrived safe and sound! thanks so much and look forward to more shows 😊 was a great show! cards are beautiful! thanks so much! Not only was shipping extremely quick and safe, but I loved the little energy card note too. looking forward to leaving more 5 star reviews in the future c: absolutely amazing as always, highly reccomend buying from them😁 love love loveeee Lilyandjay!!! 10/10 recommend for any cards or if you just need a laugh 🤭 Great experience!thank you as always glenn we love you🫶 Best streamers I’ve encountered and bought from tbh they’re very fun and have amazing deals I would highly recommend. Great cards and great packaging! Great packaging and great experience! Loved my cards, especially my Korean Bulbasaur! 💚 thank you for being cool 😎 the best seller ever, always fun and enjoyable to be in the show! highly recommended! thank you for the cards!🫶🫶 thank you for your support!! Fantastic seller with an unbeatable collection! Happy with my purchase. Everything was shipped really fast. 🤝🏼💯 Lilyandjay are a awesome couple putting in the work and making sales. The Shuckle card I’ve been after since it came out and I love it thank you. It came in fast and was safe and sound in a top loader thank you for all the support as always! we love you 🫶 Came well packaged and even came earlier than expected!!!! Cards are so cute! Thank you Lily & Jay!
Thankyou so much for the Slab! Great seller! Highly recommended!