Reviews (34)Everything was great! Very nice seller, will shop with her again! I understand that she is new but she complains a lot about the prices that the items sell for. I’m business you need to be firm and set your prices at your comfort levels and not complain. This top was not in good shape at all. But I will take the loss. I wasn’t complaining.. i was just explaining I cant lower the price and I cant run the other items for lower cost bec. I got them in higher price. If you’re also in the business you should understand. I cant run alo sweatshirts for $10 with 3 viewers only. Items as described! Thank you 😊 Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks so much! Loved my items! You’re welcome! Thank you too for the support!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you, I loved my purchase. I loved your show and your energy. Nice! Thank you 😊 You’re welcome! Thank you so much too!!!!! Packaged with care and shipped quickly- thank you!Welcome! Thank you so much!