Reviews (465)Fast delivery, fabulous seller with great items. Thank you lovely for my purchases Absolutely fantastic 1st order. I love all the items included for my givvy win, thank you. Everything was well packaged & speedy delivery. I will be back on future shows. xx Love love love thank you 💖 Lovely items again, thankyou thank you very much all well packed Great bargains thanks again 🫶 great show 👍🏻 great seller, fab items received quickly. Thank you beautiful top and lovely givvy gift - thankyou 😊 so these where my first purchases and first time watching this show. And I have to say what an absolutely lovely woman. And clothes are just beautiful that I have received. Delivery was super quick and packed great. I am over the moon with my purchases. and I will 100% be back even if it's just for a gab. thank you so very much 🥰🥰 xx My parcel arrived today and I was so pleased with my purchases. Such value for money and absolutely beautiful dresses and tops. These are my first purchases with thus seller and I have to say it was a very relaxed and enjoyable experience. Thank you Great quality and fast delivery thank you xx