Reviews (689)Very honest seller, gives the best deals!! Thanks once again for the givvy!!!! You’re awesome Shelby!!! 🤩 this item is sitting at the post office because there is a fee to pick it up. I am sorry you are unhappy with your free giveaway. I have never had an issue with any of the hundreds of giveaways I’ve ever done. If you would have just reached out to me i would have been able to attempt to rectify the situation as it could have easily been a usps issue since i pay over the needed postage amount for this free item (my post office has weighed my items and told me what it needs to be). Beautiful perfect red LV epi ❤️ Love my Fendi shoes for such a great price. Thank you. I love the headband. thank you!!! love it!! :3 As always, another perfect order, great deals and a generous bonus gift 😍. Shelby is amazing y’all! Stay in her show, and you’re bound to end up with a deal! Always love my items from you! Thanks for everything! Also, never had chanel soap before. It smells AMAZING! ♥️ Shelby is AMAZING! She had me in tears, but in the best way. She spoke about something that really touched my heart, and I truly appreciated it. She is so humble, kind, and easy to work with. The bag is beautiful, and I was so excited to finally win a giveaway because I never win anything! The Dior hand cream is SO good too!!
This was my second purchase from Shelby, and definitely won’t be my last. Thank you again, Shelby! 💙🪷 thank you so much for the Starbuck giveaway I really enjoy watching your show Excellent price and beautiful package! So, so happy with my order! Thank you! The excitement when shop opens. Lol! Shoes galore. Thanks for them all. Can’t wait to see what’s next. 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾 My Fendi scarf is soooo beautiful. Even more so than I expected. Thank you for the amazing deal on her, shipping her so quickly - and packing her with care. Thank you!!!! Bag is gorgeous. Everything as described, sellers communication on point and fast shipping Love them thank you so much 🤍 Thankyou so much for the starbucks gift card!!!💕 Received a followers givey, tysm for your generosity.