Reviews (40)very pretty pendant! Good condition! Love my new turquoise pendant! It was definitely bigger than I expected. & even more beautiful in person. Thank you 😊 I’m so in love with my opal finds. Great prices. Fast shipping. I will definitely shop with Linda again. thank you for the beautiful bracelet excellent post excellent items excellent prices Beautiful pieces as usual. Thank you! Awesome seller!! I love all the items and I keep going back for more! Well packaged and delivered when expected. cute pendant. fast shipping I absolutely love my jewelry! tysm 😊 awesome stuff. love it all fast shipping Absolutely love every single item I purchased from the seller. Great prices and beautiful items. thank you so much Linda is a fabulous seller with really cool pieces. I made multiple purchases from her and every item was as described and in excellent condition. 10/10 recommend The ring is so beautiful. Thank u so much thank you so much linda. such an amaxing seller & beautiful pieces. 💕Thank you for the awesome review. I am so glad that you are enjoying them. 😍 Love the pink conch bracelet! Thank you so much. Thank you so much for the review and for coming in to my show I appreciate you😍 Beautiful, so happy with my purchase. Thank you very much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I’m so pleased that you are so happy with those pieces. I appreciate you for coming into my show. Hope to see you again.😍 Awesome native ring. Beautiful earrings! Thank you!Thank you so much for the review and for coming to the show. I’m so happy you are enjoying the ring.😍