Reviews (1,567)Linda is the best seller I’ve come across! She is so sweet and kind to her buyers! Thank you for the gifts my granddaughter is gonna love them! Absolutely the BEST seller on this app! (Besides myself of course 😂) I’m so upset she’s switching from beauty to squishes but I have no doubt she will be the BEST in that category as well! You NEVER feel buyers remorse with Linda she is one of the FAIREST on the app and is so generous!! I adore this woman!!! WHEN YOU SHOP WITH LINDA YOU SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE!!! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Amazing seller amazing items! Anytime I buy from the seller I know I am getting exactly what I ordered packaged carefully. Always having a thank you note I will continue to buy from her any chance I get!!! We love Linda in our household!!! Highly recommend! 💕 Everything was packaged beautifully and with so much love and care. She even includes the sweetest handwritten notes, which makes every package feel extra special. Everything arrived exactly as described, her inventory is AMAZING, and she always has great deals. On top of that, she’s genuinely kind and appreciative of her buyers. 💕 This is probably a 10/10 seller for me. She is reasonable and has a very great personality and my experience and quality of makeup is excellent and absolutely perfect condition compared to other sellers and experience. Will be a returning customer and shipping was GREAT & fast! Loved everything! Thank you Sweet seller with amazing high end fragrance samples and great prices! Highly recommend! Great packaging and wonderful extra gifts!
This Sol de Janeiro lotion is so cute. It is tiny and perfect for on the go. I love how it smells. Thank you, Linda. Thank you again for the other goodies you sent, too. Please bookmark and follow her on her new journey. Much love to you. Omg do I love this seller! I am so sad this was her last beauty show (I hope you change your mind!) She has such an upbeat and positive vibe and 🔥 products in each of her shows! She packs with such care and shows appreciation with little gifts in each package! I’ll miss your beauty shows and wish you the best of luck and success on your new adventure! Thank you!!🥰😍❤️🔥😘 Omg this seller over does it with her packages shes always adding extras in there . So fun I love buying from her everything is arranged so cute . Thank you so much . 💕💕cant wait to see the squishes 💜💜💜💜💜💜Chanel.. Thank you sooo much for the freebies, loved ALL of them!! Will purchase from again Thank you! 🙏🏼 packaging was great! Took the time & care to make sure it arrives perfect. wrapped perfectly with tons of freebies Linds is just absolutely giving along with the great prices she always has❤️❤️ Products are awesome, great packaging! Love the show Thank you! Love all my sand & fog! Great deals! My favorite seller. Thank you for the deals! Sublime!! Everything is perfect and the extra goodies are amazing!! I'll definitely be a repeat customer!! My favorite seller 💗 you can’t go wrong purchasing from Linda! All authentic & amazing products!!