Reviews (72)love these! excited to try them Good nails!!!! Get u some!! Very cute nails! Thank you Lindsay! I’m 100% satisfied with my purchase. Definitely coming back for more! And thanks for the surprise gift you added in my package, so sweet of you!😘💕 Received my toenails today and I am SO HAPPY with them! Camera never does these nails justice! I can’t wait to wear each and every pair of them! Also, I got some stickers and a cute little flower keychain with my purchase once I received it so that was a nice little surprise and a cute personal touch! I will definitely be back to purchase more nails/toe nails! 10/10 recommend to all my nail girls!!!!! Thanks a bunch Lindsey! Can’t wait for more! xoxoI’m so glad you love everything!! You’re so sweet!! I’m glad you found me!! 🥰 I adore these nails for my momma🫶🏻💕 she loved them so much. Lindsey is so sweet and kind, and ships so fast and the packaging is so cute! Thank you very much sweet Lindsey! Mrs. Vanessa!! 🫶🏻 I’m so glad your mom loves her nails!! You are always the sweetest!!! 💕 I appreciate you so much!! 🥰🫶🏻 Sweet seller and happy I found you! I love all the nails I got and the toes are so cute!!I’ll be back to see you!! Thanks!! Outstanding seller who truly goes above and beyond for their buyers! The product was exactly as described, shipping was fast, and the entire transaction was handled with honesty and professionalism. Highly recommend! Wonderful experience from start to finish! The item arrived quickly and was exactly as described, and the seller’s honesty and commitment to customer satisfaction truly stood out. I would definitely purchase from this seller again! I love the nails they are beautiful Love these and especially the purple bag they came in. My favorite color. Thaaaaanks Beautiful nails, great packaging and love your shows! Highly recommended seller. 💖💖💖💖💖 Thank you so very much for the beautiful nails! My mom loves them! Lovely packaging and love the sticker! Thank you Lindsey!💕🫶🏻 Perfect nails everytime! Ty so much! One of the best streams, accommodating. Great seller. 10/10 will shop again. Thank you
Super fast shipping and such a sweet seller!! Love all my nails they’re all so stunning!! Thank you so so much!!🥰♥️ Another great transaction! Love all of my nails! Highly recommended seller. Thank you, Lindsey! 💖💖💖💖💖 Great nails!!! Will def buy again!!
Beautiful nails! loved my order! Great show! so kind and accommodating! I will be back!! thank you so much!! Love my nails! Thank you so much! 💖💖💖 great show nail are amazing Beautiful nails, fast shipping, and cute packaging! Thank you Lindsey! 💕🫶🏻 Beautiful nails, fast shipping and excellent packaging! Thank you so much! 💖