Reviews (136)My bestie!! Tysm for the givvy and the extra goodies. You are the sweetest ever 🥹🩷 Obsessed with your work!! Thank you so much!! absolutely adore my mushie! thank you so much ✨🍄💖 Lindsey is truly an artist. Her pieces are incredible and I highly recommend that you purchase an item from her. Her customs are🔥! Omg where do I even start.. Lindsey is the sweetest person EVER. Her customs are absolutely fire and I cannot wait to add more to my collection! She added FIRE freebies and the buyers givvy keychain is absolutely perfection. I LOVE YOU!! 💕 Thank you for the givvy!! 🍒 Love my three customs! Ty Lindsey! I love this custom even more in person!! 😍 I am truly blown away by my newest, and only one I have of the fruit series, Poison Apple 🍎. Absolutely stunning, and I am truly blown away! The fit, the details, the colors, perfection ♥️ Can’t wait til your next show. 🥰 love the earrings from the givy! Love-Love-Love!! Beautiful customs!! A custom ozzy Sonny angel!? Are you kidding me absolutely amazing!!! I will continue to buy from the best custom angel creator. Omg my favorite frog everrrr Sonnys recreated into masterpieces!!!! Genius 💙 So so freaking gorgeous!! Love!! AMAZING PURCHASE! FAST SHIPPING ! JL IS THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOM SONNYS AND MORE! CANT
WAIT FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE!!!! Thank you!!! Fire givey!!! Everything is great. Thank you Items as described, great seller! Thanks! Glad I purchased the Dimoo from you. Willing to buy more from JLstudios.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I had a great experience with my collectible plushies! They arrived very quickly and were beautifully packaged with so much care. The seller was super kind and attentive throughout the process, making everything easy and pleasant. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from her again! 💕 Everything came well packaged and as listed. Seller is friendly and excellent to work with. Will definitely order more!