Reviews (1,213)My little elephant came in perfectly safe condition condition very well packaged thank you! Well wrapped my beautiful butterfly candy dish arrived to Hawaii safely Thank you so much for an amazing piece of fenton ❤️ Thank you for packing my order so well. My two Fenton bells are beautiful!🤩 Arrived perfect and absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for the great product and excellent packaging! This was my granddaughter's first piece of glass. She loves it! Amazing all glasses arrived safely and as described I love everything I bought. Packaged well. Thank you so much for my beautiful bells. Love every piece I received ty So cute. I love them. I will be back fore more. So cute! Would buy again. Packaged well! great items packing was incredible and shipping was very quick. Absolutely stunning great seller Shipped fast, packed with extreme care Beautiful additions to my collection, I love them so much! Beautiful pieces for my collection. Your packaging was great! Gorgeous wonderful packaging So happy I came across this seller! I will definitely be looking out for more shows! Easy to deal with. Great with contacts etc shipped super fast. Will buy again and again , god bless. Ty for sch beautiful items. And packing was super good. 👍
they were dirty. I had to scrub them up. They are nice and I like them.Hi Elizabeth! I did go back to the video receipt from your purchase and can see the thimbles you got were from 1982 and 1983, I did attempt to clean them myself lightly and I did note in the live that they were still dusty. I mainly sell vintage items so a little dust here and there is to be expected. I am glad that you like them. ☺️ The quickest shipping & packaging 📦 was perfect. My fenton hummingbird arrived safe. Thanks so much! Wonderful seller! Great seller! Smooth transaction, careful packing, and I love my purchase. Thanks again! Very kind seller, packages well - especially glass, and ships quickly! She has an amazing assistant named Casper too 😸 pspspsI LOVE this review!! Thank you and pspsps!!! Adorable little piece. Thank you!