Reviews (383)Love all of my new purchases!!!! Very cute love youLove you Sherrie ❤️. Thank you! Gorgeous jewelry!!Thank you so much Liz! Enjoy!! I LOVE my choker, it’s even more beautiful in real life! Thank you so much! And the packaging was so pretty as well!I’m so happy you Love your new Lionette choker! You can wear it with so many outfits! Enjoy Nancy! Thank you! oh my goodness are you even kidding me with this fragrance!? between Sensual Muse and Billie!!! I smell like a goddess! better than MFK! better than Parfums de Marley, better than Initio, better than Creed! everything from the top notes to the dry down to anything it's just incredible!Aren’t the scents from Harlem perfume co so delicious?! Really beautiful combination of notes! So happy you are enjoying them! ❤️❤️❤️. You smell like a goddess bc you are a goddess! There is something so special about Vanessa. Her energy is lovely. She has joy radiating from her soul and it comes through in the pieces she sources. I love being in the shows. Vanessa is the kindest seller. Always giving so much of herself. I have to sit on my hands most of the time or I’d spend every penny on every beautiful item. The Anna Pellisari bracelets are beyond. So absolutely perfect and I can’t wait to wear each one. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻💕 Your handwritten notes are very special as well. Dear Michelle, your thoughtfully written review really touched my heart. Thank you for taking the time and putting the effort into writing it. I felt every word and it means so much to me! Thank you for seeing me through! I appreciate you so much! And I am so happy you love all your Lionette, Ben Amun and Anna Pellissari jewelry pieces. They are all gorgeous, made for a beautiful woman like you! ❤️❤️❤️ Mami!!! Thank you for all my beautiful pieces!!!Thank you Mami!!!! Sending you a huge hug 🫂. Amazing jewelry!!! 💕💕💕💕Thank you Marsha!! Love seeing your Lionette collection grow!! ❤️❤️❤️ LOVE all my jewelry!!!💕💕💕 Vanessa is the best. 😊💕 I love all the personal notes with every order. I can’t wait to wear all my new beautiful jewelry!!! Highly recommend!!! 💕💕Marsha!!!! This makes me so happy that you love all your Lionette & co jewelry! Wear them in good style and good health! Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️💎💎💎⭐️⭐️⭐️ Found a new jewelry line!! Love love ! So happy you found us Katherine! Thank you! Absolutely stunning purchase! Not only is Vanessa creative, but she’s also extremely generous. I won a gorgeous, brand new necklace at a fraction of the price because she ran it at a low start. Thank you 🩷Thank you Alanna! So happy the Lionette Sarah wave necklace went to you! It’s a beautiful piece!! 💎❤️💎❤️💎❤️💎 So happy to have a Ben Amun piece in my collection 🩷🌟Yayyy Alanna!! It’s a great necklace!! Love my growing collection! Thanks for the beautiful jewelyThank you Chiara! Love seeing your fabulous jewelry collection grow!! Thank you for my beautiful jewelry!!It’s my pleasure Mami!! Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely exquisite! Vanessa, I can truly see the love, care, and craftsmanship that went into creating this piece. The jewelry is beautifully handmade, unique, and even more stunning in person. It feels so special to own something that was thoughtfully created by hand. The quality and attention to detail are incredible, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Truly a beautiful piece from a talented maker! Thank you for your thoughtful review Mary! I appreciate you taking the time to write it! And I appreciate you so much for always valuing our creations and the time and effort it takes to hand make something from scratch! Thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for my giveaway during the raid train is was absolutely stunning. The quality of the earrings is amazing I will definitely be shopping with you!Thank you Jen! Congratulations on the giveaway! Thank you for appreciating our craftsmanship! Love everything. Love you 😘 Vanessa is just the sweetest. Unbelievably talented. Love my new earrings!Aww thank you so much Loren! We appreciate you! So happy you love your new lionette earrings! 💎❤️ Thanks for the giveaway!!! 😊 Bringing us nothing but the best time and time again. Received 2 Lionette originals as well as a pair of earrings from a talented designer from Istanbul. 🩷🩷 I love having one of a kind, handmade pieces in my collection. Thank you so much Alanna! Enjoy all your new Lionette and hand made pieces from Istanbul!! Thank you for hanging out with us!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!! I LOVE LIONETTE AND NICKHO REY!!!!We love you Lisa boo!!! Thank you for being you! ❤️❤️ Such a beautiful and unique pair of earrings. They are so well made and carefully packed. Thank you Natalie! That was such a great grab! Enjoy your new Lionette earrings! beautiful presentation and stunning earrings! I just love them. highly recommend this quality seller! 🥰🤩😍Thank you Janie! We are so happy you love your Lionette Earrings!