Reviews (102)The angel arrived in beautiful shape. will order from again.lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you so very much! I’m glad it is what you expected. Come shop again! Thanks Lisa! My boys love all the pieces ❤️ So cute! and super fast shipping! love the seller and the items were exactly as described. very pleased Everything in great condition! Thanks Lisa!! Love love this seller , very personable and fun! Love all my items, fast shipping! Great Pokémon cards for giveaway! Awesome seller!! Thank you so much for the giveaway! 🤗 Love my shirt! Super sweet seller 💜 Loved my items! Such an awesome seller. Thank you! Fast delivery! Great items at a great price Thanks Lisa had fun during your show. Beautiful clothes at great prices 💕💖💕lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
You are so sweet! Thank you so very much!! I hope to see you again real soon 🫶🏼 Received my package today and love everything! Thank you 😊 lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you for the review! I’m so happy that you like all your items! See you soon 🫶🏼 Love everything. ❤️ Super fast shipping. Go check out Lisasplace you will not be disappointed. She has beautiful jewelry and clothes. lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I sure appreciate you 🫶🏼 My items arrived so fast and I had such a good time with Lisa going through all her stuff my size. For sure will be back! ❤️ Thank you Lisa! lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you for coming to my show and for your purchases! I love finding what my customers love. Hope to see you again soon! Amazing deals, beautiful pieces and shipping was very quick! lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you for the review! It’s always great when I see you in my shows! Thank you 😊 lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase! Have a great day and I hope to see you again! very satisfied with my purchase! dress fits like a glove!😍🤩amazing first time buyer experience from this seller & from whatnot in general! thank you! very kind & sweet seller & very fast shipping & great packaging! 😊💞 thank you again🤗lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you so much for solving by my show! I’m so excited for you that the dress fit you perfectly. Come back again-anytime!! Absolutely love ❤️ lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you so much Myra! You rock! See ya soon! I love Lisa she’s the bestlisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you friend!! I love it when you come to my shows! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much, fast shipping and awesome seller.lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Your da bomb! Thank you! Thank you! Love Lisa!! Thanks for the pretty dress!lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thanks so much friend!! Hope to see you again real soon!! I love it and it was just as described. lisa_loves_shoppingSeller
Thank you Nonnah! Love you and see ya soon!!