Reviews (663)What can I say, her craftsmanship and creativity is top-notch. Thank you for another amazing piece that I can add to my collection. Absolutely beautiful and I will forever treasure this journal.💖🙏🙌 Absolutely fabulous purse charm.. Thank you for giveaway and the cute patch! I love spending Saturday with Lisa and love her creations! So cute. My SIL is a penguin lover. And the extra bag charm you put in so thoughtful and nice. I’ll be visiting your shop again soon! Highly recommend this seller! Lisa is so insanely creative and sweet! 💖 Watching her imagination go wild and bring these masterpieces to life live on camera is amazing. ✨ The upcycled bag charms are true works of art! 🎨👜👑💯 Im so excited I love it ty so much I appreciate you can wait to get my coqui hat n put this patch on something as well amazing seller she looks out for all he r buyers and friend i love you friend. 🙏🏼🫶🏼💜🤍 I love it. It is so cute. Great price and fast shipping. This was my first purchase with this seller but Im definitely going to buy from her again. Lisa is such a gem on Whatnot! Her craftsmanship is gorgeous, and she is easily one of the sweetest, most generous sellers on the platform. The unexpected extra gift and sweet note truly made my week. Thank you, Lisa! Highly recommend supporting her shop! 🥰✨ Fantastic idea!! Love love love!! Great quality all around!!! Lisa is highly talented and her work is impeccable. I am always so happy with her beautiful handmade creations! ❤️ Thank you so much Mama! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lisa has some of the best craft items, charms, and patches. Thank you so much for the giveaway too. Lisa.. Thank You for the blessed patch from the giveaway.. I love it! I sold enjoy your creativity and love all the purse charms!! Thank you so much. I love everything! You do such an amazing job with everything you make!! Thank you for the extra brooch too! 🩷🫶 Such a nice givey. Really beautiful patches. Thank you!lisa_mysistercreatesSeller
You are so welcome !! Hope to see you soon. I appreciate the review on a Givvy. That is so kind. Gorgeous piece, well made. Luv the added “D”. Thank you gift card is very nice! Luv the charm. D included Super sweet seller. Great communication on custom items. Very well packaged! Thank you! ❤️lisa_mysistercreatesSeller
Thank you for the kind review. I just bookmarked some of your shows !! I hope to catch a few :) Wonderful seller ,
I love the keychains
Tylisa_mysistercreatesSeller
Aw thank you Steph ! Super sweet !