Reviews (596)Lisa your awesome your show I love them . Thank you for your great packaging ❤️ only pulling bangers in her rips! thanks again bestie! #PigletInDisguise Thank you so much for my amazing package! 🥹💖📦 Everything was packaged with so much care and love, and I’m absolutely in love with everything! ✨😍 You can truly tell how much time and effort you put into making the package special. 🫶🏻💕 I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! 🎀💗 Thank you again for being such an amazing seller! 🥰✨💖 My favorite girl tysm for my givvy 😘😘🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great show and host! Thank you for my ## thanks! Great show and love the product plus fast shipping, doesn’t get better! I got it in today and have already put it to use. Amazing. We'll made. Will have to show it off in the breaks and let everyone know where I got it. Love your show! Tysm for my cute shank!!😂🫶💕 I honestly can’t say enough good things about her. She is an absolutely incredible seller, host, and person.
I joined one of her shows and had an amazing time. The entire room felt welcoming and relaxed, like you were hanging out with people you already knew. She did an incredible job keeping the whole show fun, engaging, and enjoyable from start to finish.
She made everyone feel included, kept things moving, and created the kind of atmosphere that makes you want to stay in the room even when you’re not buying anything. That says a lot about the person running the show.
When my cards arrived, the packaging was just as impressive. Everything was protected extremely well and arrived exactly as it should.
I truly have zero complaints. She does an amazing job, cares about the people in her room, and it shows in everything she does. I’m genuinely glad I found her and will absolutely continue supporting her. One of the best experiences I’ve had with a seller, hands down. Love Lisa and her breaks. Such a great time. Thank you 😊 keep on the good work… ❤️ Thank you 😊 Lisa love your work and your lives .. you're the best, bestie! ya know I'll be back! Lesa is one of the sweetest people I know she does beautiful work with her pins and her box cutters I would recommend her to anyone. She takes the time to make sure you get what you want packages come on time and wrapped very well. She is 100% real ❤️ Lisaaaaa 🫶🏻🫶🏻 one of my fav ! Love your show!! Truly appreciate you for everything!!