Reviews (26)Amazing seller!! Thanks Lisa! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Lisa is so sweet, I’m so glad I found her shop. Keep up the good work my dear. Lisa, thank you so much for my Giveaway I love the mask thanks again love nancy💄💗 Love Lisa and all her products are amazing! Exactly as described. Box was in excellent condition, great packaging and came with a free gift. Thank you! 🙏 Best show and best products love Lisa
my products were well packed and my package arrived quickly I will be a returning customer Great products, and the sweetest seller!! Love this lady so much!! Congrats on your first show love 🩷 Lisa, I got my order today and I love You’re an amazing seller doing a wonderful job. I’m so proud of you. You are just so awesome. You have great products too. I will be needing more. Medi cube soon very soon. Thank you for everything. Love you.♥️ Loved my order.
Excellent experience; quality products, shipped fast and well protected. For sure I will be purchasing again from Lisa!! 10000000% recommended! Thank you I love the Smells I ordered. 💜 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Lisa had such a great show with amazing products! She was so sweet and generous and even gave me an amazing buyer’s giveaway gift! 🥰🎁 Such a great experience! Highly recommend! Absolutely amazing products and the most amazing seller !!! love her