Reviews (2,181)I get all my favorite hair and skin products from Lisa!! She’s an amazing seller! So fun!! Love my whoopee cushion! Thanks so much!!! My girls will lines these. Love all of my goodies from Lisa a! Her shows are so fun and she has great items! This item was exactly as described and arrived quickly. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend purchasing from them! As always absolutely love everything! Fantastic Seller!!! ❤️ 😍 Authentic, kind, funny and professional seller. Show up! Find some unique things. Lisa is delightful! Thank you. You are so generous. 😹😻🙀🐈😽😸😾😼I love everything and I don’t even like cats. I always love a package from Lisa. It’s like a spa day!! My treat to myself. Amazing items at unbelievable prices. Shipped super fast and with such care and attention. Love ❤️ love💜 love 💛this seller! Such cute cat finds. Thank you!! Always a fun time with Lisa. Thank you for the super cute cat patch and bookmark. 😺 🐈 😻 Love your vibe and great deals 🤩 What’s better than gorgeous Free People socks? Gorgeous Free People socks that come with a glow in the dark skeleton hand!!! A huge glow in the dark skeleton hand! I literally laughed out loud! Absolutely perfect! Thank you soooooo much! 💛💛💛 I just love these big Butti keychains!!! This color is just beautiful!! And I always appreciate they extra love and care you send in my packages! Thank you so very much! 🩷 Amazing purchase! Anyways, Lisa sells amazing stuff and great giveaways! Amazing prices and fast shipping too! Perfectly packaged and fun shows what more could you ask for?!?! Thank you Lisa absolutely love everything ❤️ Thank you so much for the givey. I will back and check out your stream. The best!! Love the cinnamon candies so much!! Lisa is the best! My house is full of goodies from her! Thank you Lisa ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I would give it 10 stars if I could! Amazing delivery, note, and great packaging as well and no damage at all! Thank you Lisa!!!