Reviews (230)Thanks for the fantastic givey! Gorgeous ring! Thanks for the cute wrapping and gift☺️💕 Wow what a Beautiful ring! Love the nail polishes too. Everything was beautifully packaged. Lisa’s shows are so fun , beautiful items and great conversations, like hanging with your friends. Beautiful ring, thank you! The FR bracelet is so good and in perfect condition! Lisa has a fabulous show! If you haven’t joined in, you are missing out on some great pieces and great value! She is also the best at give aways, she goes above and beyond every time! ❤️ Your show was lively and fun. I laughed throughout the evening. Thank you for the very generous giveaway. Wonderful seller!!! Packaged with perfection!! My earrings are beautiful and came with beautiful packaging!! The cords for the people necklaces RULE! 🤣 I love my package, Lisa!! I want more!! The best! Thank you for the beautiful packaging and the sweet gifts. You are the BEST. One million stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Oh my gosh the cutest package with the best freebies and love my new rings!! Amazing seller! Thanks so much Lisa 🩷🥹 I got some beautiful pieces from Lisa in this order. They are even prettier in person. Thank you for the fabulous buyer’s givvy! I love it. Beautiful curated pieces of jewelry. I love everything! Thank you so much for the wonderful giveaway! The jewelry tray is just what I need. And tell G she does beautiful work! Thanks for the generous giveaway! Great items and beautifully packaged ! Will definitely be tuning into future shows, Thank you 🌟 Love my purchases as always! Love Lisa’s show, all my goodies and the surprise extras she throws in! ♥️ Thank you for the great items a gift!! Wonderful seller♥️ Thanks Lisa! Love the bangle and the givy! Such beautiful pieces. Thank you! Amazing giveaway/the best! Thank you so much. 😊