Reviews (226)Amazing , thankyou so much love them all , well packaged , great smelling products and the wax burner is just gorgeous I will be buying again for sure thanks again x Beautifully packaged, smell amazing. Absolutely love everything ❤️ just amazing Waxmelts,candles & Burners .live opening my parcel suvj a lovely treat .Thankyou 😊x absolutely over the moon with my order , packed so well lovely little message in side would highly recommend lovely lady x Unreal the smell is wow hubby loves the candle an the little gift you put in the peer wax melt unreal too thank you so much highly recommend so glad I found you 🤍🤍🤍 Amazing products, brilliant customer service. Thank you so much for making the pineapple and mango diffuser for me Abbie it smells incredible! Also, thanks for my wax melts, and wobbly ducks I haven’t tried to duck fizz ones yet, but I can smell them and they smell lovely, and the lemon sherbert ones smell amazing! Will definitely be ordering more from you like always Amazing wax melts, so strong. I love this seller… my home smells amazing! Thanks to the beautiful candles & wax melts from little duck melts… 🫶💕 thank you! Great thanks. Quick delivery Thank you for my giveaway, smells beautiful. Will be ordering soon. The pineapple and mango wax melts smell incredible! The car diffuser has made the car smell amazing already! Also, thank you for the wax melts I won for guessing where the little duck was 😊 the french pear diffuser I won for the buyers giveaway is absolutely amazing. Thanks again Abbie I already can’t wait to order more ☺️ Arrived quickly, smell amazing, thank you ☺️ thank you for the givvy 😊 Absolutely ADORE Little Duck Melts! 🦆A Small Family Run Business & All Their Scented Goods Are INCREDIBLE! I Am Slowly Building A Little Duck Melts Collection As We Speak! Brilliantly Packed. Beautifully Wrapped - These Are Definitely Going To Be My Go To For Gifts.. For Me! And Other Family Members & Friends Of Course! 🙄 Thoroughly Recommed - 100% Guarantee You Will Not Be Disappointed xxxx Wow, the new fragrances are stunning, I think French pear has to be my favourite new scent. Thank you so much. The burner is stunning 💗Thank you so much, I am so glad you love the new fragrances! 🫶🏼🤍 quick delivery. everything smells amazing thank you. looking forward to buying more from you xThank you for the lovely review, I am glad you love everything you brought 🫶🏼🦆 absolutely loving the new scents wish I had got a bigger candle in the pumpkin spice. 🧡💛🧡💛Thank you for the lovely review Tina! So glad you love the new scents 🫶🏼🦆 thankyouThank you for the lovely review 🫶🏼🦆