Reviews (184)Adorable thank you so much Thank you so much for the giveaway 💗 Thank you!!!! Love my fabric from you. LOVE LOVE LOVE the ONLY person I buy BOWS FROM!!!! You will love her and her work
Literally the cutest bow 😍 thanks girl We always love our bows ! So cute We loved every single bow we received! Such cute patterns and great quality! AMAZING seller! highly recommend, very professional, her bows are made the best i’ve seen on whatnot, and her shows are so fun 🤩. thank you so much for everything!Thank you for always supporting me 💗💗 I’m always obsessed with our bows! & she’s so sweet! 10/10 for sure ! Thank you for your constant support! 💗💗 So cute and sturdy!!Thank you for you’re continuous support 💗 We absolutely love our head wrap, wore it right away and got so many compliments on it Thank you so much this!! 💗🎀 Absolutely love these bows!! They are perfect and so cute! Thank you so much for the support! 💗 Very cute and good quality! I love the hewdwraps they look so cute on my daughter🥰😍 I love the bow! ❤️❤️Thank you so much for the feedback! 💗🎀 Love the cute prints 10/10Thanks!! Was this the givy one? 💗💗 10/10 love every single bow we get, which is why I keep ordering more !!🥰🥰