Reviews (169)Always a pleasure coming in to this stream and finding some OOB gems. Thank you 🫡 All items arrived as mentioned. Shipped out fast.. as always thanks man Always appreciate you. Even when I have no intention of buying something lol whenever I see you on I find something to swipe on. Thanks, kids enjoyed the funkos. 🤙 Always have cool stuff to sell thank you much. my son wanted a collection like me! cought him up w 100 bucks. great shipping and great pops. Awesome seller! Great prices, shipped fast, near mint condition as shown, packaged nice and secure, and always very nice and helpful. Definitely recommend. It’s good he came undamaged Great pops. Came fast. Thank you item as described, professionally shipped with loads of packing peanuts. good quantity. thanks None of the ones who needed stands had their stand. Even the flying iron man didn’t have his stand and those aren’t removable like foot stands are. And the Aang I ordered came damaged and didn’t look like that when I bought it. Great seller always coming through with cool stuff!! Every show I can't not swipe, there's always something I need and can't pass up!!! Great deals, fast shipping and everything packaged with care. Appreciate you man, looking forward to the next one!!! AAA+++ 🤙 A1 packing, Shipping, and Merch!!!