Reviews (28)amazing condition Thank you for your purchase 💖 I'm so happy everything came as expected!! thank you <3Thank you so so much for your purchase 💖 Very well packaged and great deals! You’re so so sweet < 3 thank you so much for your purchase I appreciate it cute items very friendly hostess reasonable prices You’re amazing 💖 thank you for being a great buyer!! tysm!!thank you even more so!! 💖 I appreciate your purchase What a deal! Love your show!!!! 😍 You're a super sweet doll! Will be promoting your shows 😜 from now on! YOU’RE SO SWEET 💖 THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AMAZING BUYERRRRRR So so so adorable! My grandbaby is going to be ecstatic!!! Thank you 💖MY PLEASURE 💖 Thank you so so much, I’m glad everything went to a good home arrived packaged with fun stickers! fast shipping and item is just as described!thank you so much for your purchase 💖 Amazing thank you so so much for your purchase 💖 Love my items YAY IM SO HAPPY 💖 Thank you for shopping with me!! Thank you so much!You’re too sweet! My pleasure < 3 Packaging was great! Would buy from again!THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💖💖💖 So happy with purchase ! Awwww yay I’m so happy to hear that! 💖 Hope to see and chat with you again Great packaging thank you! Such a sweet seller and amazing prices! Even threw in freebies for me, would buy again!Awwwwww my heart!! Thank you so so much! I hope to see you in one of the upcoming pony shows, I put some cutie applejacks to the side for you just in case 💖