Reviews (43)great shipping, quality books will buy again. thank you! Happy with my purchases keep coming back. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolute Perfection!I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. Everything arrived exactly as described, incredibly clean, and in pristine condition. As a collector, I’m always a bit nervous about how comics will handle transit, but the seller went above and beyond here.The packaging was top-tier—secure, bulletproof, and clearly put together with a lot of care to ensure no bent corners or spine ticks during shipping. Delivery was fast, communication was great, and the overall experience was seamless. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be buying from them again! Great books, great deals, shipping was spot on and books were sent out perfectly. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolute Perfection!I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. Everything arrived exactly as described, incredibly clean, and in pristine condition. As a collector, I’m always a bit nervous about how comics will handle transit, but the seller went above and beyond here.The packaging was top-tier—secure, bulletproof, and clearly put together with a lot of care to ensure no bent corners or spine ticks during shipping. Delivery was fast, communication was great, and the overall experience was seamless. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be buying from them again!Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed having you at our show and look forward to seeing you again soon. Had a great time with this seller, will do business again with them. Great comic great collector addition. Thank u