Reviews (148)As described and well-packaged; thanks for the stickers! Everything arrived quickly and in great condition! I will definitely be buying more from this seller. ❤️ Seller had some of the pieces I had been wanting at a good price as described. fast shipping Awesome seller with really great items! Great prices and quick shipping! 🫶 I’m so happy I found @littlenikki5 on WN! I got some great Little People at very good prices and they arrived quickly and packed so well. Her show was very enjoyable too. I will definitely purchase from her again great toys for great prices! will be returning for more! Appreciate the great service and awesome items Ab Fab! Love this seller! ❤️ very cute great seller thank you! Large order was all correct and as expected! Tysm!
Great quality and packed well! Thanks❤️ Absolutely loved my purchases! Tysm ♡ Amazing seller and bundle! Thank you so much!! Great deals on Little People Repeat buyer due to low price on little people Perfect! Super fast shipping