Reviews (499)Excellent Quilt! Thank you !
Quilted claw clip is awesome! Make more!! Beautiful items. Speedy delivery too thanks so much. Love all my goodies! Thank You! Thank you so much for the giveaway. Lived your show! Love, LoVe, LOVE!!!!
Thank you! Alarm clock DOES work! The packing was done so perfectly! Thank you!
Love these ladies so much! They ship out fast and they wrapped my cookbooks up real tight so the spine wouldn’t break! I will definitely be back 10/10❤️ Thank you for the givvy! 🫶 What a fun show! Everything is perfect! Thank you! 💚🦊 Great sellers!! Appreciate the extra time and effort it took to wrap my vase so not damaged in shipping. Thank you Thank you! I've worn this tee on my lives and love it! I hope you have more!💕🐵🌻 Arrived safe and well packaged- thank you! What great finds !!! Wrapped so good . Delivery was quick . Great hosts ….. Packaged with Care! Fast shipping. Thank you!