Reviews (30)LOVE buying from Danielle. She has such great stuff and is very kind and willing to look for the sizes you need during her shows! 10/10 recommend purchasing from her!🥰 Shows are so fun with all the cutest finds! Givvys are pretty great too 💕💕 can't wait for the next show! Such amazing quality, fast shipping, packaged with care. I always love my items!! Thank you!!Thank you so much! You’re the best auntie Jenn! 🤍 Love all my items!! Danielle is amazing, and the clothes are perfect. Forever a return buyer!! Thank you so much!! Amazing items and everything perfectly condition thank you I won a Alani packet from the giveaway! I received all my items in only 2 days and it was all packed so nicely! Seller is so sweet and amazing, I will definitely be buying again :)
Amazing items and thank you so much for the extras!