Reviews (295)As always amazing finds! Quick shipping, packaging perfect, and amazing communication. 10/10 recommend. These are the best! Can’t wait for her to wear! Thanks for the goodies! Love all my items, Thank you so much! Very very stained items :( Absolutely love the items I get from Lorri! They are always in the most perfect condition and I love that she has so many beautiful options! Thanks so much! 😊✨😊 Everything arrived is exactly as described in beautiful condition. I was very impressed with how clean and pressed the clothes were.
Thank you so much obsessed with everything! great quality, great prices, and fast shipping!! thank you!!🩷 Always such gorgeous outfits. My granddaughter looks absolutely gorgeous! Always a wonderful transaction. Thank you 😊 Thanks for sharing these goodies!! Love to see your collection and thankful you share with us! Gorgeous!!! Everything arrived perfect. Thank you 😊 ❤️ 🌟 very friendly and accommodating seller. made my first purchase a breeze and so enjoyable Absolutely beautiful clothing. My granddaughter loves all I got for the show. I am a repeat customer and will continue until she gets too big…… Absolutely, fantastic seller and products never disappointed!! ❤️ Exactly as described and fast shipping. One of my favorite sellers ☺️ All of my items were PERFECT! Thank you 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Such a sweet seller and amazing items!!! Love all the clothes for my granddaughter! Well packaged. Love all the clothes for my granddaughter.