Reviews (1,517)Gorgeous pen great quality and packaged with care will be buying from this seller again soon. Always great nails for a good price. Really fast delivery!!! Outstanding seller. I am a repeat buying and always will be. They make you feel like family. Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! I received my two sets of nails, the newspaper Pair in the swirly and black and white and they’re really cool. Thank you. These are so much prettier in person which I didn’t think was possible. My package arrived very quickly. Will be back to purchase more!!! everything looked just like what I ordered and was perfect!!! Top of the line quality! LOVE absolutely every package I received!! Shows are fun and interactive. They care about their customers and provide excellent customer service!! Such a wonderful show, and the seller is so kind and keeps the energy up in all her shows. always willing to go out of her way for her customers!! ✨✨✨✨✨ I got my blue and pink bandanna nails And I couldn’t be more pleased thank you. I received my black-and-white checkered nails And I already put them on. I love them thank you ladies. Overjoyed to buy from this seller. The pens are fun and hysterical. Love this seller. Love this seller! You become part of the family with this seller. 🥰 the ariel flounder pen has been my favorite purchase from yall. i love it so much! thank you! Love 💗 love 💕 love 💗 the nails! Amazing seller. They make you feel like family 🥰 These are my girls! I absolutely adore there customs!! Fast shipping all the way from Vegas! Ty ladies so much. 🌸❤️ There’s not enough good things I could say about this shop. The pens are great quality and I love buying them. I have so many of them and I keep ordering more. I also get my nails from them and I’ll keep coming back for both. Super cute!! Love like always!!