Reviews (102)Everything was so perfect!! Thank you!!
Love all my items! They’re so so cute and well made! Thank you so much!🩷 Cutest handmade clothing! 😍🔥 Fast shipping and everything was perfect!
😍🤩 Thank you so much for the free one I loved my purchase they are in good condition and so cute 🥰 I can’t wait to make some beaded pens with them. Thank you God bless you. Super cute, great quality, & good customer service Such a fun show! Loved the excitement of picking a mystery bag! So many cute items! Love everything I get❤️ great finds great prices for the stuff i needed Great product and super fast shipping thank you so much everything was perfect. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hannah is so sweet! I love everything i get from her These candles are by far by favorite now. They smell SOOOO good!! The candle smells AMAZING😍 love it! I love my custom Nemo pen. Hannah was great to work with and will for sure be buying more items. Amazing followers givvy!!!