Reviews (198)Megan thank you very much for beautiful pieces. love each of them. amazing as always!! thank you for the gift !! Love everything always and love you💗 Perfection! Carefully packaged and amazing seller! thank you little squirrel!!! 🐿️ love everything i got from you and the gift 🎁🩷 The quality was as show in the live, the items were packaged properly. The seller is very nice. Definitely would try to buy again! One of the most honest and kind hearted people I know. Great items. Great prices. Amazing seller!! Love!!!! Such an amazing, kind and generous seller, always so happy with everything!!💗 Very happy with the items I bought from this seller! Everything was packed with care and shipped quickly! Such an amazing and sweet seller, her shows are always so much fun, and I love all of my purchases!💗 Amazing seller! Went out of her to get these to me and packaged them so well! They both arrived safely after a LONG transit. Could t be happier with them!! Wow!! Talk about packaging, it was so secure it was a job just to get them out!! Thank you so much!! The little bottle went right into my chin cabinet! Loved all my pieces, all such beautiful quality. All my pieces were individually wrapped, I can tell so much time, love and care was put into packaging, everything made it all the way from Canada 🇨🇦 to Australia 🇦🇺 in pristine condition! Beautiful items, great prices, and well packed. Thank you so much! Thank you for the beautiful jewelry and cute message :) Love everything! Amazing and super sweet, funny seller. Absolutely ILL purchases🥰😉 Such an amazing seller and an amazing person!! Thank you for everything in my box!! I love it all!! 💕💕 everything was amazing.. Great seller! TOP notch product and a very fun show! cant wait for the next one 💖 Love all my new minis, thanks again!!So glad you loved them all! Thank you very much for your review ❤️ very nicely wrapped. love it all,thanxSo glad you loved everything ❣️ thank you so much for your review and purchases ❤️ Absolutely one of the BEST sellers on Whatnot. Superb. Fair. Gorgeous pieces. Always a very pleasant experience. Love!!! Thank you!!!🙏 This means so much to me, you are too kind and I truly appreciate you and your support ❤️ thank you ❣️