Reviews (113)Always obsessed with everything I get from Amanda 🤎🤎 The most stunning item I own now Gorgeous pieces!!! Thank you! Obsessed with the mask, and appreciate the weird baby button so much 😜 awesome seller, def recommend! Love the top!
Great seller!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This coat is dreamy 🥰🖤✨️ Thank you! The cutest little vintage dress! I loveeee it! Beautiful 😍 vintage coat and adorable dagger collar shirt 💘 The most beautiful coat I have ever seen. All I can say is thank you. It arrived in Spain perfectly packaged, with a lovely note. It’s everything I could hope for from a seller. Thank you Amanda. So amazing! It’s my new favorite! 🤩 More fab stuff from Amanda, she always brings it! ❤️ Darling vintage pieces! Thank you so much!🥰❤️🥰 Pieces are adorable and great quality! Great first purchase!! ❤️ Beautiful dress!! Thank you! Another absolute favorite from Amanda! Can’t wait to wear it 🤎🤎 Gorgeous! My husband loved it on me! Love all this jewelry!!!!! Tyyyyyy 🩷