Reviews (40)Absolutely amazing handmade iPad case! The quality is unreal and the shipping was so fast! This is Ana amazing seller and I will be back for more! Got my fabrics today. Thank you. Definitely be back for more. Love love love!!! THANK YOU Absolutely love!!! ❤️
Such great handmade items!!! I loved this show and all her items I will be back Beautiful fabrics, amazing seller, super fast shipping and quality items! Thank you so much! Purchased so many great Ruby Star FQs. Thank you so much for being personable and offering OOP, and remember what your buyers are looking for! Will absolutely bookmark future shows! 🤩 I love little yellow college 💛 I love my fabric! Perfect! Great host!
littleyellowcottageSeller
🩷💜🩵 Thank you!!!! 🩷💜🩵 Packaged well and arrived quickly, love my Ruby star finds from you! Thanks 😊 littleyellowcottageSeller
Aww thank you!!! 🩷🩵🤍💜 Arrived quickly. Super quality fun fabric.
Thank you!littleyellowcottageSeller
Thank you!!!! 💜🩷🩵🤍 Amazing selection of fabric! Thank you!!littleyellowcottageSeller
Thank you 🩵🤍🩷💜🩷🩵 Great communication very helpful! The fabric is beautiful and I’m so excited to start using it! Will buy again!!!littleyellowcottageSeller
Thank you!!!!! 🩷🩵💜🤍❤️ Great quality, fast shipping! Fun auction - thanks! Fabric arrived fast, pkg was great! Perfect! Beautiful fabric!