Reviews (446)Extremely overjoyed, nowhere else could I have gotten two Darker Wavs pieces for $10 AND them be brand new in pristine condition! And they were literally shipped the same day! Absolutely love Bonnie and couldn't recommend her or her shop more! 🖤🖤🖤 absolutely love the top i got! Beautiful pieces🩶 🤍🖤! Ty for the gr8 finds & the lil extra gift🌺🫶🏽 love them sm ty!!! 🖤 shipping was so fast too! Came super fast🥺🥺 literally one of my top fav packages I’ve gotten Everything was packed so cute and perfectly my order even came with some extra treats! <3
Super nice quality tank and a unique piece! 😍🔥 Loved the cute givy too. Thank you 💕 Thank you so much for my dress! I love you bestie Tysm for the gr8 deals, tops on the merch & awesomeness vibes! My granddaughter loves all the stuff I got her! They are a perfect fit! 🩶🌺🫰🏽🌴 THANK YOU!!! I love it so much! I am SO thrilled with my purchases! Exactly as described. Gorgeous!! My new favorite seller! Loved the stickers! Thank you! ❤️❤️ Bon bon bon!!!!! Ahhhhh I’m still freaking screaming!!! This was the best bundle yet!!! I mean all your bundles are great but this one has me twerking my pancakes like it’s my birthday!!!! Absolutely love my bundle and the goodies!!! You’re a queen and everything came in perfect condition and super freaking fast!!!! Y’all need to check her out for NWT items!! You won’t regret it
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Love absolutely everything in this box! You are wonderful, and thank you for all those givvys! That was wild! ♥️ Ty ty ty my bon bon!!!!!! Absolutely love it Thank you so much for the amazing skirt & goodie bag <3