Reviews (144)love the blind book idea and did bookmark this purchase. Seller explained the blind box and I was sold. Can't wait to read my book🥰 Packaged with care! Super cute! Loved all the goodies and sellers are super nice!
Loved my books and the packaging was lovely as always. Fast shipping! Thanks! 😊 Love the book I got. It was beautifully packaged with lots of goodies. Can’t wait to read it! I absolutely love getting packages from you guys. Books and packaging are gorgeous Super beautiful packaging!! I always love getting my livandraeaz packages! 🤭💖
Amazing as always! Love this stream and her selection! Excited to read the book I received in the BDWAB!! I absolutely loved my Blind Date with a Book! It arrived so quickly and was packaged with so much care. Everything was beautifully done, and you can really tell the love and attention that went into it. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience—I can’t wait to order another! Thank you and it shipped great. I don’t have that book so I’ll be very happy to read it and I’ll let you know how it goes like it.💜💜 I am so impressed with my purchase. It was shipped beautifully, and these are the most lovely gifts for my family. I will definitely purchase again! 💕💕💕 Absolutely outdid themselves with the packaging & theme! I am obsessed with everything about my purchase !!
Amazing tote and shipped quickly! Loved my blind date book as usual! Fast shipping and beautiful packaging. Thank you! 😊 Absolutely love everything I received!!! Books, extra goodies, packaging, everything was absolutely amazing. Highly recommend this shop!!! Absolutely gorgeous packaging and was a fun show to purchase from. The goods were amazing too. Loved the glitter highlighter I can't express enough how amazing Olivia and Rae are, such amazing people and wonderful sellers. Your wrapping and packing were better than perfect!! The blind date book was in perfect condition and an amazing book!! Thank you both so much! 10000000 stars to you both ❤️ top notch all around. beautiful packaging. Beautiful packaging! Loved the book. Fast shipping as always. Thanks. 😊 Thank you so much for all the support! We are so grateful! 🥰🥰🥰 Absolutely amazing stream for your Mystery book needs! Enjoy opening my blind date with a fantasy book! Definitely recommend her channel. It’s fun and always something new! Thank you so very much for the kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your mystery book!Appreciate you and are so grateful for the support!! 🥰🥰🥰 Exceptional sellers, Liv and Rae, are very friendly, have beautiful books and the packaging is extraordinary....each package is full of love and care and are beautifully packed. Highly recommend them!Aww, thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate you and the support! 🥰🥰🥰 Love my books as always! Fast shipping. Thank you!!😊 Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate you! 🥰🥰🥰 Wonderful as always! Thank you! 😊 Thank you so much for the kind words! 🥰🥰🥰