Reviews (21)Great items at an awesome price. Thank you!
Awesome stuff! Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you!!❤️ Two gorgeous shirts! Shipped quickly Nice seller with amazing merchandise!! Fast shipping too ❤️ I love everything thank you so much 😊 I’ll be back ! Please shop with Starr Loved my mini tumblers thank you Starr 🫶🏽🩷 I received my beautiful journal and pens today!!!! Thank you for the gift! Great purchase,Thank you so much 😊 fast delivery 👍
This Seller is AMAZING! Beautiful seller with Beautiful items.
Honest and cares!
Please go to her shows and support her—- you won’t be disappointment. Xo Thank you so much 🌷🌷🧡🧡✌️✌️🎉🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗🤗🤗 This was such a great experience watching the live show I’m so pleased with my rating because, not only was this livingpinks first ever show but she was so welcoming and funny! I totally recommend her to others 🩷 her products are amazing