Reviews (5,196)grate live all ways fun even if your not buying. super fast delivery 👌 greatgivvy thank you and fast delivery Absolutely love my items!! Came in perfect condition and was nice and neatly packaged definitely recommend buying from! Thank you :) Great vibe in stream. Fast delivery and well packaged. super fast delivery 👌 packaged perfectly Thanks so much for the free pack! ☺️ Well packaged and quick delivery Absolutely fantastic giveaway! 😁 I was so happy to receive the Pokémon 30th Anniversary pack. It arrived safely and was really well packaged. Such a great freebie and a brilliant way to celebrate 30 years of Pokémon! 🎉⚡️
And I pulled M Gardevoir EX! 😍 One of the cards I was really hoping to get, so I’m absolutely delighted! Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway and for the chance to open this pack! 🥰🔥 Great seller, fast delivery and rectified a problem promptly. Thanks :) Excellent sellers. One of the best in the country Pulled an SAR from the giveaway pack!! 😬 Absolutely beautiful card thankyou very much, definitely no duds here! Perfect thank you for givvy ❤️ Perfect as always! Also the penny sleeves are quality 🔥 Thank you! Great stuff and arrived safe and sound! Cheers! Amazing hits from the packs once again. Thank you both Great stream, quick delivery and really well packed So far my fave stream on whatnot. got lots of cards for my different binders and some packs with some cuties