Reviews (396)Pack well and shipped fast, great seller to shop with!! Will return in the future for sure! Great prices and fast to ship out! Thank you for small gift too. Thank you so much! Great figures ❤️ Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fast shipping and great packaging A+++++ thank you Liza is a great seller and very sweet! Highly recommend! My order arrived quickly and in great condition. I appreciate the care that was put into packing! 🩷 thank you so much! I love them all tysm!!! ❤️ Appreciate the care that went into the package also appreciate the stickers Amazing seller, good deals, fast shipping definitely coming back for more Won a free givvy and it is so cute! I really appreciate it and it was even a secret from a keychain series, love it :) Host is also super kind and sweet 😊 Love my magnet! Great seller & fast shipping! Thank you so much! Liza is so fun and such a lovely human being! 🫶